W e made a natural and healthy detox lunch at the office today; here’s an easy recipe for delicious cleansing veggie wraps.
Did you know?
Sprouts are the most nutritious whole food on the planet transferring a dose of life-force energy to our bodies and brain!
Spring Cleansing Veggie Wraps
- 4 rice paper spring roll wrappers
- 4 swiss chard leaves
- 1 organic carrot, cut into matchstick pieces (julienne)
- 1/2 organic cucumber, cut into matchstick pieces (julienne)
- handful of mint, finely chopped
- handful of cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 cup of fresh sunflower sprouts
- 4tbsp hummus
- Soak a rice paper wrapper in a large bowl of warm water to soften.
- Lay the wrapper on a cutting board and top with a fresh swiss chard leaf, leaving the lower half of the rice paper wrap exposed.
- Spread 1 tbsp of hummus across the leafy green.
- Lay a few matchsticks each of carrot and cucumber across the hummus.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs (1/4 tsp of each or more if preferred)
- Top with 1/4 cup of sunflower sprouts
- Take lower half of the wrap and stretch up partway over the veggies.
- Fold the sides tightly towards the middle.
- Service and enjoy!